Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So we have been so busy with life. Stu has currently certified as an EMT (Emergeny Medical Tech.) . He is going to join the Fire Academin September. We are very excited. I currently work one day a week in a gorgeous salon called Cottage Retreat. Im just keeping up on my licence, and skills. And I am a full time crossing gaurd which i have to say to all you stay at home moms its fun, gets you out of the house you can take your children with you, its 2 hours a day and you get a little extra money a month to play, its alot of fun! Malachi is in soccor and he loves it, its really funny to watch all the little kids push eachother for the ball, Stu plays soccor as well, so we are just soccor people i guess. Millie is just growing she is eating soilds and enjoys baths.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jane mckinlay cluff said...

I just found your blog and I must say your family is beautiful. I hope we will get to see you soon. and if you have the time check out us cjclufffamily.blogspot.com