Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some things are ment to be if you truely believe they are. Stu and I, we were ment to be. We met at a singles activity, i remember it, as if it were yesterday(probly always will). Its was a spring evening and the smell of barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers litely sented the air, i arrived with two friends who at the sight of all the boys disapeared. So there i was alone, and hungry, i put the usual on my burgar plain, mustard only. I took a load off and sat down on a vacant bench. I did not hesitate to eat, and how satisfing it was, into about three bites something hit me and i looked around, the air that night was strange. I felt as if something was about to happen, it was a glowly misty feeling, like at this moment everything was going to be ok, and then he came. Like a bright light from a light house, shinning through a thunder strom upon the waves. Like a night in shinning armor upon his noble white steed. Like a tiger hunting for his prey. He sayed "Hi" I smiled, we smiled. We knew "this is it", we knew. He and I feasted on some good converstation and proceed over to a fire, Stu busted out his gutiar and wooed me with love lullabys, i gazed to my side to look at him and everything disapeared for a moment time stood still, i saw home, i saw love, i saw eternity. We havent been apart since that night, it wouldent matter if we were 1000,0000 miles apart we will always be together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Naith said...

awww thath tho thweet! jk. it's not valentines anymore haha we ought to make a family blog together...???